Coffee With REDROSE- Marina

• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRose64

Co Admin
Mar 15, 2007
Canada
alrite thxz Mari, ye sab to chup nai hongay magar mughe ab next member ko b invite karna ha..

I hope ap ne ye week hamaray sath enjoy kia hoga, and thxz ap ne apni bz life se itna time nikaal k yahan replies kie.. baki sab ko b thxz jinho ne yahan marina ko welcome kia n quests kie

TM ki taraf se aik chota sa mess ap k lie:

Every moment of your life is a pic which u had never seen b4 &
which u will nvr see again so enjoy and live life & make every moment beautyful.

Thank You​

Oct 18, 2009
LoCk Me In YoUr HeArT

TrusT your hearT don'T be afraid To reach ouT To someThing new. Go ahead geT yor hopes up even if Things Turns ouT differenTly Than you have imagined.You will have Tried, you will have learned,you never have To live wiTh regreTs. IT seems To me whaT wears us down The mosT in life aren'T The chances we Take buT The ones we don'T Take, The dreams we puT aside, The advenTure we push away. So whaT ever you wanT in life go for iT and always remember no-maTTer whaT TrusT UR hearT.

Stay Blessed & always Remember me In YOUR prayers

:):)

teddy_bear+3.jpg

*Maryam*

*"T"* I desErve ThE BeSt n thE BeSt is YOU *"T"*
Super Star
Feb 12, 2010
Riyadh KSA

TrusT your hearT don'T be afraid To reach ouT To someThing new. Go ahead geT yor hopes up even if Things Turns ouT differenTly Than you have imagined.You will have Tried, you will have learned,you never have To live wiTh regreTs. IT seems To me whaT wears us down The mosT in life aren'T The chances we Take buT The ones we don'T Take, The dreams we puT aside, The advenTure we push away. So whaT ever you wanT in life go for iT and always remember no-maTTer whaT TrusT UR hearT.

Stay Blessed & always Remember me In YOUR prayers

:):)

View attachment 20140

Thank you so much Tariq...:)
ya sure ill keep you remember in prayers...

Reactions: Tariq Saeed

*Maryam*

Super Star
Feb 12, 2010
Riyadh KSA
alrite thxz Mari, ye sab to chup nai hongay magar mughe ab next member ko b invite karna ha..

I hope ap ne ye week hamaray sath enjoy kia hoga, and thxz ap ne apni bz life se itna time nikaal k yahan replies kie.. baki sab ko b thxz jinho ne yahan marina ko welcome kia n quests kie

TM ki taraf se aik chota sa mess ap k lie:

Every moment of your life is a pic which u had never seen b4 &
which u will nvr see again so enjoy and live life & make every moment beautyful.

Thank You​
Thank you soooooo much RR for inviting me here...:)
n ya its true dat i had nvr seen dis part ov my life ...got lots ov love to b here..truly wz nt xpected all dat...
sach m itni attention itni care ..ap sab ka piyar dekh kr ak din asa b rha is interview k duran k ansso aa gye myri aankh m ...Allah ka jitna b sukhar ada kroon kam h k Allah ny mjhy innty achy dostoon sy nawaza...dil sy dua h ap sab hamesha khush rahyn...Ameen

""Some people make the world more special just by being in it and all ov you are one ov them""..

thnx to stay wid me n keep smiling always...:)

red-flower-pot-thank-you.gif

St0rm

Hot Shot
Jan 28, 2009
aap ka interview parh kar boht acha laga mari...

hope ke aap ne b boht enjoy kia hoga....

Allah apko hamesha khush rake .. or aapke dil ki har murad poori karain (Ameen)

Dreamy Boy

Tm Lecturar
Banned
Oct 31, 2009
Pakistan
Marina mai nai question tu nahe kiye leken interview read kiye wo kya hai na truth or dare mai question poch poch kar ab koi question ata he nahe zehan mai Leken ap kai bare main jan kar Acha laga:)
Allah ap ko hamesha khush rakhe Ameen

*Maryam*

Super Star
Feb 12, 2010
Riyadh KSA
Marina mai nai question tu nahe kiye leken interview read kiye wo kya hai na truth or dare mai question poch poch kar ab koi question ata he nahe zehan mai Leken ap kai bare main jan kar Acha laga:)
Allah ap ko hamesha khush rakhe Ameen
well its ok DB...itna kafi h k ap yahan sath to rhy...
thnx for being there for me n for nice dua...:)
b happy...

"""veer"""

Apr 22, 2010
Well Marina is my Good freind. Very kindhearted, gentle n polite. She'll be there whenever you need her. Very caring kinda person. I'm still unable 2 find any worse thing in her. Very cute n loving. Have got a cute personality and i always found her humble. She is cute n innocent from inside n outside both. I found her neva say no to anyone. I think i must ve to learn things from Marina.. She is very suporting, will always encourage You. Being friend of her is a pleasure.. Best of Luck In future.
I pray for him that God give her all happiest moments of life and away from sorrows, wish best of luck in future and in present.MAY GOD BLESS U..Filhaal thats it.:)

*Maryam*

Super Star
Feb 12, 2010
Riyadh KSA
Well Marina is my Good freind. Very kindhearted, gentle n polite. She'll be there whenever you need her. Very caring kinda person. I'm still unable 2 find any worse thing in her. Very cute n loving. Have got a cute personality and i always found her humble. She is cute n innocent from inside n outside both. I found her neva say no to anyone. I think i must ve to learn things from Marina.. She is very suporting, will always encourage You. Being friend of her is a pleasure.. Best of Luck In future.
I pray for him that God give her all happiest moments of life and away from sorrows, wish best of luck in future and in present.MAY GOD BLESS U..Filhaal thats it.:)

Thank you soooooo much Farhan...k ap asa sochty hn...
actual ap sab hi bhot achy hn...
really proud to b ur frnd...always b happy...:)

Hans_Mukh

~~ Catch Me if u Can~~
VIP
Dec 1, 2008
Logon Ki Soch May
Sorry sis ma app say koe bhi quest nahi ker saka, lekin app k aik aik reply para haya aur khushi bhi bohat hoe app hamesha such bolti hay aur isi ku mazbooti say thamay rakahy InshAllah her field may Allah talah app ku kamyabi naseeb karay ga (Ameen)

Just say

Hamesha Khush Raho aur isi Tarah apna payar her jagah bersati raho aur Allah Talah app ki tamam naik khwahishat ku poora karay (Ameen)

Status
Not open for further replies.