Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilJin

Super Star
Jan 20, 2011
Rawalpindi
Ans of RR Questions Round 5th (last)

Yeah i wanna Give back my Child-Hood when i was non-sense......Ans

Yeah internet is good way for intro your self and make new Public relation.....Ans

Sorry i dun have any sequence of Sleep and wake......Any time some time so late some clock early i can't manage between.....Ans

Yeah i eat the meal with very Great Expertise hehe... and get hyper of tat time when any one Disturb me.....Ans

Who have react with Great Attitude manners can attract me i scatch out for this type person automatically..... Ans

(Impatient Q)!!! Still am Last piece of my family but Will soon (shy) hehe..... Ans

One thing tat every one taking his own mind ..both are having elegant consonance between but through to me tat i believe on my love not others i dunno but i believe on My love tat love is my Frnd and hope it will my Massive future....... Ans

Yeah i wanna Go in Baghdad Sharif for Pilgrimage Of Syed Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jeelani Rehmat Ullah Ailah InshaAllah i Should go there and Allah Will Give me Superiority soon Ameen.......Ans

(Difficult Q)!!!Am Bad ,Dun have Manners, Worst attitude, Prayer less and Atrocious for every One :) ..... Ans

Hmm..Realizing gud Cuz its my Debut interview for TM .. its my gudluck to intro own self for Current Forum ........Ans

Thanks for your Great Questions RR i respect u.. Thanks again if u feel Evil after my ans so advance excusing .

HuriYa

(¯`★´¯)I'll Always Be Daddy's Doll(¯´★`¯)
Super Star
Aug 8, 2011
D!amOnd CastLe
Yeah cuz this is true any way i will never say again this cuz tat was complete ans of users Question .. second way Its really real tat Zee is my fav. what the badness here lemme?..

Here is no any urdu Center...

These are ur Q?
They were my Q's..! nOt any mOre.. {(popcorn)}

HuriYa

Super Star
Aug 8, 2011
D!amOnd CastLe
Ans of RR Questions Round 5th (last)

Yeah i wanna Go in Baghdad Sharif for Pilgrimage Of Syed Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jeelani Rehmat Ullah Ailah InshaAllah i Should go there and Allah Will Give me Superiority soon Ameen.......Ans

Mashallah nice wish..!

I also wanna visit the shrine of Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani RA once in my Life.

May Allah fulfil Our wish..! Ameen.

HuriYa

Super Star
Aug 8, 2011
D!amOnd CastLe

Just lemme tat y wasn't .. Arey m Muslim yraa... pagal ....

but one thing this also for u I wasn't Expectin this kind of wish frm yOu.....
It's nOnE thE MattEr of Being Muslim or Non-Muslim. Non-Muslims also use to gO thEre.

Yup I knOw numerOus Pplz do expEct frOm mE which is tOtally against to my nature n habits.

anyways its nOt my Interview..! {(popcorn)}

HuriYa

Super Star
Aug 8, 2011
D!amOnd CastLe
Okesh lemme ask Few mOre Q's in the Last mOmEnts of yOur Interview...

Q1: Do yOu Celebrate Islamic events..? which One is yOur Fav..?

Q2: Do yOu Celebrate Non-Muslims Events Like New Year, April FoOl, Valentine's Day etc.

Q3: Two Changes that yOu wanna Bring in yOur pErsOnality..?

Q4: yOur Fav Shopping Mall..?

Q5: Do yOu Enjoy thE Rain..! If Yes thEn with whOme You Like to enjoy..?

Q6: yOur Fav Place in yOur Home..?

DevilJin

Super Star
Jan 20, 2011
Rawalpindi
Okesh lemme ask Few mOre Q's in the Last mOmEnts of yOur Interview...

Q1: Do yOu Celebrate Islamic events..? which One is yOur Fav..?

Q2: Do yOu Celebrate Non-Muslims Events Like New Year, April FoOl, Valentine's Day etc.

Q3: Two Changes that yOu wanna Bring in yOur pErsOnality..?

Q4: yOur Fav Shopping Mall..?

Q5: Do yOu Enjoy thE Rain..! If Yes thEn with whOme You Like to enjoy..?

Q6: yOur Fav Place in yOur Home..?
Yeah i celebrate with very enthusiastically.... Giyaarwee Shareef For Syed Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jeelani and its my fav....... Ans

No am not celebrate The non-muslims festivals.....Ans

I dun wan changes any more.....Ans ( Leave this sorry plz)

Not single shoping Mall is my fav ..... my fav is tat where i can get my Collection .. Yeah but one tat is CRUSH SHOPING MALL.....Ans

Yeah i Enjoy but not too long .. With my Love .....Ans

My Room and My Vans' Parking place :) ......Ans

Status
Not open for further replies.