Ballon D’or Is Our ^.^

• Work-from-home

imama

ùήşţάвĻέ $ώąǥǥ!3
Super Star
Apr 18, 2013
sharjah

Cristiano Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or over Lionel Messi & Manuel Neuer

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has won the Ballon d'Or world footballer of the year award for the second year in a row.

The Portugal captain beat Barcelona forward Lionel Messi and Bayern Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer to the award.

Wolfsburg and Germany midfielder Nadine Kessler was named women's player of the year, while Colombia's James Rodriguez won goal of the year.

Germany's World Cup winner Joachim Low won men's coach of the year.

Wolfsburg boss Ralf Kellermann was named women's football coach of the year after a successful defence of the Champions League.

The three candidates for the Ballon d'Or were all picked in the team of the year, along with defenders Philipp Lahm, David Luiz, Thiago Silva and Sergio Ramos, midfielders Andres Iniesta, Toni Kroos and Angel Di Maria and forward Arjen Robben.

Ballon d'Or

Cristiano Ronaldo successfully defended his world player of the year status convincingly with 37.66% of all votes, winning for a third time. Barcelona and Argentina counterpart Lionel Messi - who won four years in a row until Ronaldo beat him last year, was second on 15.76%. He was narrowly ahead of Bayern Munich and Germany keeper Manuel Neuer, who had 15.72%.

Ronaldo, who scored 52 goals in 43 games during 2014, looked emotional when collecting the award from former France, Barcelona and Arsenal striker Thierry Henry.

The 29-year-old said: "I would like to thank all of those who voted for me, my president, my coach and Real Madrid. It has been an unforgettable year. To win this trophy at the end of it is something incredibly unique."

Puskas Award (goal of the year)
Colombia's James Rodriguez , 23, won the Fifa goal of the year award for his World Cup strike against Uruguay, beating Irishwoman Stephanie Roche.

Roche, who scored a stunner for Peamount against Wexford in the Irish top flight, had hoped to be the first female winner of the Puskas Award.

She landed 33% of the public vote to Rodriguez's 42%. Manchester United striker Robin van Persie - the third nominee - earned just 11% for his diving header against Spain in the World Cup.

Fifa/Fifpro World XI
The Fifa team of the year was voted for by 20,000 professional footballers worldwide.

we won
Halaaaaaa madridddd <3

Last edited:

imama

ùήşţάвĻέ $ώąǥǥ!3
Super Star
Apr 18, 2013
sharjah
@Don @Pari @Hoorain @RedRose64 @Mahen @STAR24 @Syeda-Hilya @*Sarlaa* @Seap
@Abidi @Sid_diQa @Iceage-TM @Toobi @i love sahabah @Prince-Farry @Babar-Azam
@NamaL @Fa!th @MSC @~Ambitiou$ Girl~ @Armaghankhan @yoursks @SaaD_KhaN @thefire1
@Hira_Khan @MIS_MaHa @junaid_ak47 @Guriya_Rani @Azeyy @Gul-e-lala @maryamtaqdeesmo
@shzd @p3arl @Fantasy @Atif-adi @Lost Passenger @marzish @Afrasyyab @Pakhtoon
@Rubi @*fajar* @Tariq Saeed @Mas00m-DeVil @Wafa_Khan @amazingcreator @marib @Prince_Dastan
@S_ChiragH @Binte_Hawwa @sweet_c_kuri @sabha_khan40 @Masoom_girl @hariya @Huree
@Aayat @italianVirus @Ziddi_anGel @Shiraz-Khan @sabeha @attiya @Princess_E @Asheer @bilal_ishaq_786
@Bird-Of-Paradise @shailina @Shararti_Bacha @maanu115 @h@!der @Dua001 @Ezabela
@Rahath @Shireen @zonii @Noor_Afridi @sweet bhoot @Lightman @FaRiShtay BaHaRay @Noorjee @hafaz @Miss_Tittli
@Bela @LuViSh @aribak @BabyDoll @Silent_tear_hurt @gulfishan @Manxil @Raat ki Rani @candy @Asma_tufail
@errorsss @diya. @isma33 @hashmi_jan @smarty_dollie @Era_Emaan @AshirFrhan @aira_roy
@saimaaaaaaa @Nighaat @crystal_eyez @Mantasha_Zawaar @reality @illusionist @DesiGirl @huny
@Hudx @StunninG_BeauTy @Zia_Hayderi @maryamtaqdeesmo @Fadiii @minaahil @Fanii @naazii
@Ichigo [USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP] @Zakwan @ullo @raaz the secret @Unsaid Words @Charming_Deep @whiteros
@Dreem @sonyki @Azb @SindhiB0Y @7thSky @Menaz @RaPuNzLe @Mehar_G786
@maryoom @Madii @Poetry_Lover @kHaLnAyAk @Pari_Qrakh @Miss Khan @Twinkle Queen @Haaan_meiN_Pagal_Hon
@dur-e-shawar @ShyPrincess @chai-mein-biscuit @*SHB* @Bul_Bul @innocent_jannat @sweet_lily @Aaylaaaaa
@p3arl @onemanarmy @Rukh-E-Aaftaab @X_w @sitara_rani @Dove @Just_Like_Roze @shining_galaxy
@RaPuNzLe @Arz0o @Shikra-e-Ab'bar @Ocean_Eyes @CuTe_HiNa @Nadaan_Shazie @ShOna* @Angel_A @Iceage-TM
@Jahanger @Missing_Person @Raza-G @umeedz @jimmyz @silent_heart @shayan99 @zeeshe @Arosa @Twinkle Queen
@nighatnaseem21 @unpredictable2 @Angel_A @lovely_eyes @RavinderRavi @ShehrYaar @babarnadeem996 @REHAN_UK @LaDDan
@Blue-Black @deshki_monda @phys_samar @Silky @Dreamy Boy @Akaaaash @sona_monda @wajahat_ahmad @H0mer

nighatnaseem21

Jul 26, 2014

Cristiano Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or over Lionel Messi & Manuel Neuer

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has won the Ballon d'Or world footballer of the year award for the second year in a row.

The Portugal captain beat Barcelona forward Lionel Messi and Bayern Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer to the award.

Wolfsburg and Germany midfielder Nadine Kessler was named women's player of the year, while Colombia's James Rodriguez won goal of the year.

Germany's World Cup winner Joachim Low won men's coach of the year.

Wolfsburg boss Ralf Kellermann was named women's football coach of the year after a successful defence of the Champions League.

The three candidates for the Ballon d'Or were all picked in the team of the year, along with defenders Philipp Lahm, David Luiz, Thiago Silva and Sergio Ramos, midfielders Andres Iniesta, Toni Kroos and Angel Di Maria and forward Arjen Robben.

Ballon d'Or

Cristiano Ronaldo successfully defended his world player of the year status convincingly with 37.66% of all votes, winning for a third time. Barcelona and Argentina counterpart Lionel Messi - who won four years in a row until Ronaldo beat him last year, was second on 15.76%. He was narrowly ahead of Bayern Munich and Germany keeper Manuel Neuer, who had 15.72%.

Ronaldo, who scored 52 goals in 43 games during 2014, looked emotional when collecting the award from former France, Barcelona and Arsenal striker Thierry Henry.

The 29-year-old said: "I would like to thank all of those who voted for me, my president, my coach and Real Madrid. It has been an unforgettable year. To win this trophy at the end of it is something incredibly unique."

Puskas Award (goal of the year)
Colombia's James Rodriguez , 23, won the Fifa goal of the year award for his World Cup strike against Uruguay, beating Irishwoman Stephanie Roche.

Roche, who scored a stunner for Peamount against Wexford in the Irish top flight, had hoped to be the first female winner of the Puskas Award.

She landed 33% of the public vote to Rodriguez's 42%. Manchester United striker Robin van Persie - the third nominee - earned just 11% for his diving header against Spain in the World Cup.

Fifa/Fifpro World XI
The Fifa team of the year was voted for by 20,000 professional footballers worldwide.

we won
Halaaaaaa madridddd <3

Nice & informative

Reactions: maryoom