Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
jealous? /:)[DOUBLEPOST=1364795541][/DOUBLEPOST]
lols nai actualy goher ki looking asi hai na :D
may be same umer hunge dono but chota to nai :s

sports me? kya kerti hain :eek:
muje kia pta :p
maine to khdu sirf suna hay,,pta nae hay b k nhi

"Pakistani singing sensation Atif Aslam married his long-time sweetheart in Lahore.
Atif met wife Sarah Bharwana at Kirnnaird College. According to the Express Tribune, Atif and Sarah became close friends and got engaged in October 2011.
Radio host Dr Ejaz Waris said that the wedding event was intended to be low-key, with no media invited to cover it.
Waris also said that the marriage had not taken place earlier because Atif had some business commitments.
According to the report, in a message posted on his fan page on Facebook, Atif said, "my big day has finally arrived with your prayers."
"Allah has endowed me with a wonderful life partner. I would request all of you to continue praying for us as you have always been doing in the past for me," he added."

Reactions: Atif-adi

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
muje kia pta :p
maine to khdu sirf suna hay,,pta nae hay b k nhi

"Pakistani singing sensation Atif Aslam married his long-time sweetheart in Lahore.
Atif met wife Sarah Bharwana at Kirnnaird College. According to the Express Tribune, Atif and Sarah became close friends and got engaged in October 2011.
Radio host Dr Ejaz Waris said that the wedding event was intended to be low-key, with no media invited to cover it.
Waris also said that the marriage had not taken place earlier because Atif had some business commitments.
According to the report, in a message posted on his fan page on Facebook, Atif said, "my big day has finally arrived with your prayers."
"Allah has endowed me with a wonderful life partner. I would request all of you to continue praying for us as you have always been doing in the past for me," he added."
hmmm