Announcement Another Change In Staff !!

• Work-from-home

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Assalam-o-Alykum,
Unfortunately, it is time.. When I announce one of the saddest news of the year... Hoorain apni personal wajuhaat ki bina par staff choorh rahi hain. I did try my best to find other ways for her, but she is pretty firm at her decision.

We would like to thank her for her wonderful work for TM, as a staff member and as a regular member. We hope you stick around forever and keep us company everlasting.

Hoorain promised to keep coming to TM and will still be contributing as usual. But, we never know when she will get disappear. As a little appreciation token, we wanna highlight something little special.

We wish you all the best for your future and hope to see you around!!

regards,

AnadiL

••●∂ιѕαѕтєя●••
VIP
Nov 24, 2012
Ho Hi Nahi Sakta ({sad)}
Abhi Subha to Future planing Kar wa rahin aaap..Ye Bhi Dare hi Hoga..I knw :D =)) @Hoorain bajOoooOOO :joy

Reactions: nisarhamad

Bird-Of-Paradise

TM ki Birdie
VIP
Aug 31, 2013
ώόήȡέŕĻάήȡ
Assalam-o-Alykum,
Unfortunately, it is time.. When I announce one of the saddest news of the year... Hoorain apni personal wajuhaat ki bina par staff choorh rahi hain. I did try my best to find other ways for her, but she is pretty firm at her decision.

We would like to thank her for her wonderful work for TM, as a staff member and as a regular member. We hope you stick around forever and keep us company everlasting.

Hoorain promised to keep coming to TM and will still be contributing as usual. But, we never know when she will get disappear. As a little appreciation token, we wanna highlight something little special.

regards,
Nahi Hoorain sis yeh jhoot hai na..........
App loag koi acha dare nahi dey sakty...

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Assalam-o-Alykum,

regards,
waalaikum assalam

Thank you so much bro,,:)
thanks for the wonderful video its a beautiful gift indeed.8->
TM staff se alag hona was the hardest decision of my life,,but i had to take it due to some of my personal reasons,,TM staff k sath maine life k best moments guzarey bohat kuch seekha bohat enjoy kiya ,,aur tb kabhi mind may nhi aaya tha k muje ye kabhi chorna b hay although it was obvious sabko chorna hy but its extraordinary feeling and attachment which i have for Tafreehmela,,special thanks to admins @Don @RedRose64 for their trust and support thanx to all current [USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] team and ex-staff it was always fun working with u,,u ppl r the best ,,Thanx to @Nelly as well the most encouraging and loving girl on earth ,,Thanks to all members jinho ne hamesha muj par trust kiya maire saath cooperate kiya,,specially @saviou bro @Prince-Farry bro these all stages were impossible without your moral support u both r the best brothers the way u always take care for me ,support my decisions,suggest me the best ways and protect me is respectable for me,,,
kuch arsa main regular member k tor pe aati rahugi us k baad b jitna possible hua aati jati rahugi InshaAllah..
issi arse may kisi wja se kisi ko koi baat buri laggi ho to "main kia karun itna to chalta hi hay":p i never meant to hurt anyone kisi ko kabhi koi masla hua ho to i m sorry...

it was really a memorable journey can never forget it.
Grateful to all TM family,,stay Blessed :)
My all best wishes for TM and TM members' success!
Having high hopes from current [USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] team , u ppl are wonderful always do ur best :-bd

Regards,

AnadiL

••●∂ιѕαѕтєя●••
VIP
Nov 24, 2012
waalaikum assalam

TM staff se alag hona was the hardest decision of my life,,but i had to take it due to some of my personal reasons,,TM staff k sath maine life k best moments guzarey bohat kuch seekha bohat enjoy kiya ,,aur tb kabhi mind may nhi aaya tha k muje ye kabhi chorna b hay although it was obvious sabko chorna hy but its extraordinary feeling and attachment which i have for Tafreehmela,,special thanks to admins @Don @RedRose64 for their trust and support thanx to all current [USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] team and ex-staff it was always fun working with u,,u ppl r the best ,,Thanx to @Nelly as well the most encouraging and loving girl on earth ,,Thanks to all members jinho ne hamesha muj par trust kiya maire saath cooperate kiya,,specially @saviou bro @Prince-Farry bro these all stages were impossible without your moral support u both r the best brothers the way u always take care for me ,support my decisions,suggest me the best ways and protect me is respectable for me,,,
kuch arsa main regular member k tor pe aati rahugi us k baad b jitna possible hua aati jati rahugi InshaAllah..
issi arse may kisi wja se kisi ko koi baat buri laggi ho to "main kia karun itna to chalta hi hay":p i never meant to hurt anyone kisi ko kabhi koi masla hua ho to i m sorry...

Having high hopes from current [USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] team , u ppl are wonderful always do ur best :-bd

Regards,
Are :oo
Aise Kaise Achanak...ok To leaving Staff to Main bhi ja rahi..I Have already told u main Aapki Waja se hi Staff me Ayi thi :s is aapko yad ho to /:)
So @saviou bhia Mujhe bhi VIP Rank den den Plz ;;)

AnadiL

••●∂ιѕαѕтєя●••
VIP
Nov 24, 2012
waalaikum assalam

TM staff se alag hona was the hardest decision of my life,,but i had to take it due to some of my personal reasons,,TM staff k sath maine life k best moments guzarey bohat kuch seekha bohat enjoy kiya ,,aur tb kabhi mind may nhi aaya tha k muje ye kabhi chorna b hay although it was obvious sabko chorna hy but its extraordinary feeling and attachment which i have for Tafreehmela,,special thanks to admins @Don @RedRose64 for their trust and support thanx to all current [USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] team and ex-staff it was always fun working with u,,u ppl r the best ,,Thanx to @Nelly as well the most encouraging and loving girl on earth ,,Thanks to all members jinho ne hamesha muj par trust kiya maire saath cooperate kiya,,specially @saviou bro @Prince-Farry bro these all stages were impossible without your moral support u both r the best brothers the way u always take care for me ,support my decisions,suggest me the best ways and protect me is respectable for me,,,

Having high hopes from current [USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] team , u ppl are wonderful always do ur best :-bd

Regards,
:|

AnadiL

••●∂ιѕαѕтєя●••
VIP
Nov 24, 2012
Naahh m Serious..
as a staff zyada Aapse and Saviou bhia se hi Interaction hai mera.
So...Main bhi nahi aaty ab se ;;) Mere paas bhi REASONS hain :happy
shizu ki bachi,,u bachi hi rehna :p
Fb lectures zaya hi gey muje afsos hoing [-(

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Naahh m Serious..
as a staff zyada Aapse and Saviou bhia se hi Interaction hai mera.
So...Main bhi nahi aaty ab se ;;) Mere paas bhi REASONS hain :happy
hawww saviou bro ki koi parwa nhi hu ko :oo @saviou bro sun rhe hain aapki mojudgi ki koi value hi nhi shizu k liye,,chchch shizu sharam karo ;))

AnadiL

••●∂ιѕαѕтєя●••
VIP
Nov 24, 2012
Naah Quotes sunne k Mood main nai hun...Aap dekhie ga bas..Ye Last visiT hai Mera bhi..Active ho k ;;) :joy
Its not hard to obey when we love the one whom we obey!