A Man Walked From Bosnia To Makkah For Hajj

• Work-from-home

Wasif Safi

!!pRaISe D CReAtOr!!
Banned
Oct 1, 2009
Hyderabad, India
Subhan'Allah

From Bosnia to Makkah to do Hajj on foot...

A Bosnian Muslim pilgrim who left last December 2011 on pilgrimage to Makkah by foot told AFP on Monday that he has arrived after passing through seven countries including war-torn Syria.
“I arrived Saturday in Makkah. I am not tired, these are the best days of my life,” Senad Hadzic, 47, said when reached by phone on a Saudi mobile number.
He said he had covered some 5,700 kilometres (3,540 miles) in 314 days of walking through Bosnia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Syria and Jordan to the Muslim holy city in south-western Saudi Arabia, with a backpack weighing 20 kilos (44 pounds).
He charted his progress on his Facebook page, where he posted a picture apparently of an entry/exit card for foreigners issued by the Syrian interior ministry.
“I passed through Syria in April. I walked some 500 kilometres in 11 days. I went through Aleppo and Damascus and passed dozens of check-points held by pro-government and rebel forces alike, but I was never detained,” Hadzic said.
“At a check-point held by (President Bashar) al-Assad’s forces the soldier ordered me to empty my backpack … When I showed them my Quran and explained I was making the pilgrimage on foot, they let me go,” he told AFP.
“I walked in the name of Allah, for Islam, for Bosnia-Hercegovina, for my parents and my sister,” he added.
On his Facebook page he said God had shown him the way in dreams, including to go through Syria instead of Iraq.
During the pilgrimage, Hadzic faced temperatures ranging from minus 35 Celsius in Bulgaria to plus 44 Celsius in Jordan.
He said he had to wait in Istanbul for several weeks to get permission to cross the Bosphorus Bridge on foot and two months at the border between Jordan and Saudi Arabia to obtain an entry visa.
The hajj is one of the five pillars of Islam and must be undertaken at least once in a lifetime by all Muslims who are able to (don't forget to share this great story Ma'sha'Allah).

HuriYa

(¯`★´¯)I'll Always Be Daddy's Doll(¯´★`¯)
Super Star
Aug 8, 2011
D!amOnd CastLe
Masha'Allah.......! Impressive.

Allah talah in ko Ajar day Aameen...!

Reactions: Rubi

*Muslim*

TM Star
Apr 15, 2012
saudia
ma sha Allah
bhai iske lie spl permission hogi shayad warna aise allow nahi hy
aur inko rasta kese pata chala aur saudi me without visa kese entry mili?
bhai kia ye news authentic hy ?

Reactions: Wasif Safi

Wasif Safi

!!pRaISe D CReAtOr!!
Banned
Oct 1, 2009
Hyderabad, India
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/europe/germany/120509/hajj-app-mecca-navigate-pilgrimage-germany-Habiburrahman-Dastageeri

Haan bhai authentic news hai ek video hai lekin bosnian language me hai phir bhi share kar raha hun mai aur ye link ek baar check karlijiye..
[DOUBLEPOST=1351624191][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Wasif Safi Bhae aap ne yah thread Tafreeh section main kyun laga dia..?
Jaldi me laga diya:p
waise move kardiya hai:D[DOUBLEPOST=1351624223][/DOUBLEPOST]
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/europe/germany/120509/hajj-app-mecca-navigate-pilgrimage-germany-Habiburrahman-Dastageeri

Haan bhai authentic news hai ek video hai lekin bosnian language me hai phir bhi share kar raha hun mai aur ye link ek baar check karlijiye.. @*Muslim*

[DOUBLEPOST=1351624191][/DOUBLEPOST]

Jaldi me laga diya:p
waise move kardiya hai:D

Reactions: ~Unknown~

anoush

TM Star
Jul 4, 2012
Masha Allah
very nice superb impressive sharing
i wish k Allah hum sab ko ye saadaat naseeb farmaye Ameen

~Bahaar~

Dec 22, 2009
Wawoooo Masha'Allah....
Inspirational.....Allah sabko aisa shauk O justaju ata kare..Ameen

*Sonu*

•°o.O Born to Fly O.o°•
VIP
Mar 5, 2010
wow masha'Allah :) Allah inhy is ki jaza da (ameen)​

ShyPrincess

Iz Perfectly Imperfect :)
TM Star
Oct 29, 2012
TX
MashAllah...Very Impressive!
May Allah lead everyone to the right path like him (aameen)... Tfs : )

Reactions: Wasif Safi