Others رنگین محلول کی حیران کن فوٹوگرافی

• Work-from-home

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
walaikum assalaam @h@!der bhai

Amazing thread... thanks for sharing such wonderful stuff with us.... and letting us be amazed with the power of digital photography.... I am sure they have captured what we miss from our eyes..... 1/35000th sec....is impossible for our eyes to capture... no doubt this work is a great work and very creative and innovative too..... khush rahyeh

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
walaikum assalaam @h@!der bhai

Amazing thread... thanks for sharing such wonderful stuff with us.... and letting us be amazed with the power of digital photography.... I am sure they have captured what we miss from our eyes..... 1/35000th sec....is impossible for our eyes to capture... no doubt this work is a great work and very creative and innovative too..... khush rahyeh
yaa this is just amazing work..

yaar muje koi aisa wala camera gift kar de naa.. to main b aisee photography kar lon shayad :p

ap hi kar do :p

Reactions: thefire1

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
yaa this is just amazing work..

yaar muje koi aisa wala camera gift kar de naa.. to main b aisee photography kar lon shayad :p

ap hi kar do :p
You know Haider bhai.... When I started my Travel mission back in 2008, my first ever purchase abroad was a camera... I bought from Singapore as Singapore was my first destination.... It was Canon 1100D... first launched in July 2008 as an SLR camera and I bought it in August 2008 from a Canon dealer in Singapore located opposite Mustafa Market.

I feel that I took a very good decision... aaj tak woh camera meray saath hay aur jo pictures main nay share kii hain Turkey waali...usi camera say lii hain... aap ko main woh gift kar daita hoon yaqeen karain aap ki dosti say baRh kar tou woh nahin :)